THE SALTHOUSE SPA ETIQUETTE
Relaxation and peace of mind at The Salthouse Spa
Our Thermal Areas will have a Maximum of 8 people at any time, we operate a strict 60 minute policy for use so please arrive on time for you allocated time slot as we do not wish to offend you when your time is up. We would advise that for all our guests to be able to use all our facilities within the thermal areas that a maximum of 15minutes is used in each area.
• All appointments must be pre-booked, you can do this by phone and email.
• All guests must arrive on time for your appointments. If you are running late, we may have to reschedule your appointment.
• No children are allowed into the spa, strictly over 18s.
• Only clients who are booked for treatments are allowed into the spa.
• We are encouraging card payments where possible but cash is also being accepted.
• All residents can arrive 5 minutes prior and non-residents can arrive 15 minutes prior.
• Hotel guests are advised to shower and change in their room prior to your visit to the spa. Robes and Slippers will be provided to you.
• Non-residents are to shower in the changing rooms prior to use of spa facilities & treatments. Robes, towels & flip flops will be provided in a clean and sanitised locker.
• Water is available from the water dispenser using the eco friendly glasses provided
• On arrival for your treatment, please sanitise your hands with the sanitiser provided at the spa reception.
• We will then guide you to the changing area, facilities and relaxation room where your therapist will collect you.
• All our therapist will be wearing PPE during all treatments, we kindly ask that your wear a mask into the spa, if you don’t have a mask, we can provide you one.
• All our toiletries and testers will be available on request, we no longer have these out on display.
• You will need to fill in a declaration form prior to your visit, this will be sent to you in the confirmation email and you must email back prior to visit.
• We would love to, but we won’t shake your hand when we see you.
• It is mandatory to use lockers for clothes and personal belongings only, do not leaving any of these personal items outside of their lockers.
• Items are to be removed after the guest finishes their use of the facilities, if possible, the guest should drop their own towels into laundry baskets.
• Again, please do not use our services if you have even the mildest of symptoms. Postpone your appointment, we are okay with that.
• Rest assured we have implemented some strict policies and new protocols to ensure that you are kept safe in our hands.
• Lastly, it is our number one priority to ensure all customers have a relaxed and pleasant experience here at The Salthouse we appreciate your patience at this time as we adjust to the “new normal”.